Working At Stanley Mutual
What do we do?
We provide insurance products and services to New Brunswickers including home, auto, farm and commercial.
Why do we do it?
To create a community where the strength of all supports the needs of one.
Where are we?
We presently have offices in Fredericton, Keswick, Doaktown, Blackville, Miramichi and Tabusintac.
Please reach out to us!
If you’re interested in working with our team, please see below for a list of current positions we have available. If there are presently no listings you may still send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Recruitment Officer
Current Career Opportunities at Stanley Mutual
Account Executive - Fredericton, NB
- Do you have a high earning desire?
- Are you highly self-motivated and independent?
- Do you see your role as being an advisor to your clients?
- Do you like being recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance?
If you are interested in becoming part of a dynamic, team-focused culture where integrity, trust, and personal and professional growth are core values, then Stanley Mutual Insurance Company may be the place for you!
Stanley Mutual Insurance Company is proud to present the following full-time opportunity for a Licensed Account Executive in Fredericton, NB.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing new business for the company.
Overview of tasks
- Securing new clients
- Writing new personal lines home and auto insurance policies
- Cross-selling to our “already-dedicated” mono-line members.
- Promoting Stanley Mutual through community support activities
- Proven aptitude for sales
- Work with a high level of integrity and be extremely client focused
- Obtain all necessary licensing requirements to perform insurance sales in New Brunswick
- Be a strong self-starter
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Previous sales experience an asset
- University degree or college diploma an asset
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Attainment of a CIP or CAIB designation is highly recommended, to achieve full potential for this position
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
- Clean Criminal Record Check
Want to know more? Call Colin Brewer, Business Development Leader at (506) 476-0248 for a confidential chat.
If you’re ready to apply, please submit your confidential resume and cover letter (saved as one document) to email@example.com, as soon as possible stating Account Executive – Fredericton in the subject line.
Thank you for applying. Only those selected for a screening interview will be contacted.
Why Work At Stanley Mutual?
We asked some of our team members why they work at Stanley Mutual and this is what they said:
“We have FUN!”
“It is a family environment. I am treated as a person and not an employee number.”
“We were formed by the Community and feel a strong obligation to be a positive contributor back into where we spend our lives.”
We are granted flexibility in our schedules because they recognize our families most important to us.”.
“Helping people is our reason for being and it’s what we do.”
“Like any great family, support is always there if I need it.”
“The broad array of duties within the industry keep it challenging and rewarding. There’s never two days the same”
“Even if the world seems to have lost touch with traditional hometown values, we haven’t. We respect that we have a role to play in our community and we go to great measure to ensure we do so properly.”
“Our company lives by its core values.”
“We are part of the largest insurance network in the world.”
“There are no shareholders or dividend takers. We are owned by our customers and directed by them… our members.”
“In the beginning, we were formed by people in need. We still believe that is our role.”
“There is never a dull moment… and if there is, we put a stop to it.”
“I like being recognized and appreciated for what I do. I get that here.”
“We value diversity in our workplace.”
“We have a vision and a clear strategy to help us achieve that vision.”
“I work in my natural talents all the time. I don’t have a job or a position, I have a part to play in the story and one designed for me so I can succeed.”
“It’s all about relationships. Within our walls and with our members.”
“It’s nice to be a part of something.”
“Lifelong learning is a Core Value.”
“Compassion and empathy are what our people and members deserve.”
“We have been a mutual in this community since 1937.”
“You are a name… not a number.”
“There are no managers… only leaders.”