Working At Stanley Mutual
What do we do?
We provide insurance products and services to New Brunswickers including home, auto, farm and commercial.
Why do we do it?
To create a community where the strength of all supports the needs of one.
Where are we?
We presently have offices in Fredericton, Keswick, Doaktown, Blackville, Miramichi and Tabusintac.
Please reach out to us!
If you’re interested in working with our team, please see below for a list of current positions we have available. If there are presently no listings you may still send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Recruitment Officer
Current Career Opportunities at Stanley Mutual
Account Manager – Fredericton Location
Are you passionate about customer service?
- Would you like to be a part of a mutual family?
- Is being the best in your field appealing to you?
- Would you enjoy an environment that appreciates your individual talents?
- Do you like being recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance?
If you are interested in becoming part of a dynamic, team-focused culture where integrity, trust, and personal and professional growth are core values, then Stanley Mutual Insurance Company may be the place for you!
Stanley Mutual Insurance Company is proud to present the following full-time opportunity for a Licensed Account Manager in Fredericton, NB.
The successful candidate will report to the Member Experience Leader and be responsible for servicing and counselling a portfolio of clients.
Overview of tasks
- Day to day handling of client service requests
- Reporting of claims and counselling on insurance issues
- Managing projects assigned by head office
- Promoting Stanley Mutual through community support activities
- Incidental sales of personal lines products
- Work with a high level of integrity and be extremely client focused
- Have in-depth knowledge of property, liability and automobile insurance
- Have all necessary licensing requirements to perform client service duties in New Brunswick
- Be a strong self-starter
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Have a valid driver’s license
- A University degree is an asset
- Attainment of a CIP or CAIB designation is highly recommended, to achieve full potential for this position
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
- Clean Criminal Record Check
Stanley Mutual Insurance was formed in 1937 by New Brunswickers who saw the need to pool their resources and form their own insurance company to protect them from catastrophe. The Company has evolved into one of New Brunswick’s largest Mutual and sells home, farm and light commercial insurance through agents and brokers located in nine offices throughout the Province. Stanley Mutual is a member of national and international Mutual Associations and writes only in the province of New Brunswick with 8 million in property premium, a current portfolio of 10,000 policies and assets in excess of 20 million.
Why Work At Stanley Mutual?
We asked some of our team members why they work at Stanley Mutual and this is what they said:
“We have FUN!”
“It is a family environment. I am treated as a person and not an employee number.”
“We were formed by the Community and feel a strong obligation to be a positive contributor back into where we spend our lives.”
We are granted flexibility in our schedules because they recognize our families most important to us.”.
“Helping people is our reason for being and it’s what we do.”
“Like any great family, support is always there if I need it.”
“The broad array of duties within the industry keep it challenging and rewarding. There’s never two days the same”
“Even if the world seems to have lost touch with traditional hometown values, we haven’t. We respect that we have a role to play in our community and we go to great measure to ensure we do so properly.”
“Our company lives by its core values.”
“We are part of the largest insurance network in the world.”
“There are no shareholders or dividend takers. We are owned by our customers and directed by them… our members.”
“In the beginning, we were formed by people in need. We still believe that is our role.”
“There is never a dull moment… and if there is, we put a stop to it.”
“I like being recognized and appreciated for what I do. I get that here.”
“We value diversity in our workplace.”
“We have a vision and a clear strategy to help us achieve that vision.”
“I work in my natural talents all the time. I don’t have a job or a position, I have a part to play in the story and one designed for me so I can succeed.”
“It’s all about relationships. Within our walls and with our members.”
“It’s nice to be a part of something.”
“Lifelong learning is a Core Value.”
“Compassion and empathy are what our people and members deserve.”
“We have been a mutual in this community since 1937.”
“You are a name… not a number.”
“There are no managers… only leaders.”